Marketing Tool Ratings
Ease of Use
The latest version of RoyalResponder, Enterprise v4.0, combines the typical features of most autoresponders with a few nifty innovations of its own. With Royal Responder, send emails manually or schedule them to be sent out automatically (up to two years into the future) to your entire subscriber list or to individual subsets. You can even send out a regular Message of the Day on any day of the week you specify.
RoyalResponder comes with a fully-functional HTML editor for converting plain text into HTML with no knowledge of coding. Cull from a set of 45 personalization fields – 23 subscriber-specific (recipients) and 22 account holder-specific (you). Use none or all or as many as you like. Include headers and footers customized with your branding information. Change fonts, add images, alter color schemes, and more. Then preview it all by sending out a test round to yourself and your staff before you send it out or post it online.
You can also have Royal Responder instantly generate your forms for you by simply designating which values to collect. These forms, once generated, are fully customizable, and once you design a custom form you like, you can store it for unlimited future use.
RoyalResponder offers both a free version and a pro version of its service with a 30-day, money-back guarantee. This means getting one of the best autoresponders on the market at virtually no risk to you.
- Quick setup
- Unlimited autoresponders
- Unlimited follow-up messages
- Unlimited message length
- Unlimited accounts with multiple account options
- Three autoresponder email domains
- RSS autoresponder
- RoyalSplit - automated system for testing website headlines
- Master Team Accounts - tools for using the Royal Responder autoresponder to manage your organization or downline, including the abilities to:
- copy preloaded messages from up to five accounts
- update your messages in all accounts automatically
- create secure login notices
- broadcast messages to all team members at once
- Fast-forward follow-up messages - anyone on your list can call up the next message in an ordered sequence of messages regardless of the time interval you’ve set to pass between messages
- URL tracking - for capturing valuable stats on recipients of each individual broadcast or message you send out
- Click-thru notice email notification system - with the name and contact information of any individual who clicks on one of your links, including the specific message or link they clicked on
- Subscriber notes
- Freeze autoresponder accounts
- Freeze specific subscribers
- Build-A-Team copy messages features - allow you to provide other account owners access to your messages
- HTML editor
- Royal Appointment Manager - for setting up an unlimited number of appointments, reminders, to-do lists, birthday/anniversary/holiday reminders, etc.
- HTML form generator for subscriber signup
- Subscriber notices
- Custom form storage
- Test message sequence
- Message personalization
- Automatic date stamp in a choice of three formats
- Reverse image tag
- Client-side control panel
- Filter for undeliverable email
- Customized “thank you” page
- Comprehensive email filter system
- Domain-specific email rejection filter
- QuickStats - tells you in a flash the number of new subscribers in the past 24 hours and the past week
- Reporting feature - allows you to search for individual subscribers, call up their records, and edit information as needed
- Sales tool
- E-zine and newsletter delivery
- MLM/Associates programs
- Educational program
- Motivational messages
- Post-sales confirmation
- Up-sell system
- Manage your email
- Generate email lists, instant email and RSS message delivery
- Send manual email messages
- Schedule email messages for broadcast to all members on your list
- Update subscriber information
- Subscriber update/removal
- Import/export email databases
- Change messages 24/7
- Add headers and footers
- Free Bonuses:
- One hour of custom programming to incorporate RoyalResponder into your website
- Ebooks: Autoresponder Magic by Yanik Silver, Magic Letters by Allen Says, Million Dollars Emails by Yanik Silver and 43 others!
Format / Requirements
Royal Responder is a web-based application that requires only a connection to the internet. RoyalResponder works with typical third-party databases like Excel, Access, and Oracle.
Ease of Use
There's a bit of a learning curve while getting accustomed to all the features Royal Responder puts at your fingertips. However, once you've got it down, managing all your campaigns from the client side, HTML-based control panel is like driving on cruise control.
"Just a note to let you know I really enjoy the RoyalResponder product. I have multiple autoresponder accounts set up. I have been impressed with the ease of use, reliability and cost. For the money I do not believe there is a comparable product."
- Wayne Akey [acheftproviders.com]
"You guys are the best. You respond to technical problems in a timely manner! That makes all the difference in the world! I have no problems referring your services! Thanks again"
- Laurie Seligman [FreedomIncorporated.com]
Pro accounts of Royal Responder get free unlimited technical support with a members-only email query ticket Help Desk support system. RoyalResponder also comes with extensive instructions inside the login area to aid you in setting your autoresponders up. Every function in the system includes a question-mark graphic that you can click whenever you'd like to read detailed instructions on how to use that particular function.
Try Royal Responder for free, and as long as you don’t let it go unused for more than 45 days at a time, you can keep RoyalResponder as long as you like. As a free account-holders, you can send up to 5 follow-up messages, manually add up to 10 new subscribers per week, and have no limits on the number of new subscribers that come from form submissions on your website.
However, in exchange for the free trial, a five-line ad for Royal Responder will appear on your outgoing communications. Furthermore, most of the RoyalResponder features listed above are either disabled or severely restricted. No technical support is provided for free Royal Responder accounts.
- $9.95 per month or $99.95 per year for one Royal Responder Pro account
- $15.95 per month or $159.95 per year for five RoyalResponder Pro accounts
- $21.95 per month or $219.95 per year for unlimited Royal Responder Pro accounts
With all of these, RoyalResponder comes with a 30-day, money-back guarantee.