Marketing Tool Ratings
Ease of Use
Far more than just an autoresponder, Xtreeme MailXpert is one of many comprehensive web development software packages produced and sold by Xtreeme. As its name suggests, XtreemeMailXpert is an email management solution that includes:
- A mailing list server
- An email forwarder
- An autoresponder
- An opt-in mailer
- And more
With Xtreeme MailXpert you can effortlessly create an automated newsletter or user support forum. Unlike some autoresponders, your email recipients will find no banner ads or sponsored text link ads on any of the messages they get from you. However, you do have the option of placing as many of your own ads (or affiliate ads) on your messages as you like.
Despite being rich with features, XtreemeMailXpert is one of the most reasonably-priced autoresponders available. You can get the Xtreeme MailXpert standard edition for only $59 and the XtreemeMailXpert professional version is only $125. This is a one-time cost for a download, meaning there are no recurring monthly fees. With other providers you would probably spend this much in less than a year. There’s even a free trial (with limited features) and a 30-day, money-back guarantee. That makes this one of the best values in the autoresponder industry.
All editions of Xtreeme MailXpert include the following features:
- Quick and easy setup
- Three built-in wizards:
- A mailing list wizard – for sending newsletters, announcements, and ezines, whether written with the built-in message editor or an external program; includes double opt-in, opt-out, and help commands
- A discussion list wizard – for bringing together people with the same interests, for making friends, meeting, or exchanging information, or for a company-sponsored discussion forum for building a sense of community among your customers
- An autoresponder – able to respond to keywords in the subject lines of incoming messages and easily modifiable based on user-specified rules
- Fully personalized messages – with each recipient’s name inserted into the subject link and body of the message
- XtreemeMailXpert automatically connects to the internet as you specify, whether you’re there at your computer or not
- Messages in plain text or HTML
- Use with unlimited email (POP3) accounts; works with every POP3 server currently available
- A built-in SMTP server so you don’t have to route your emails through any other email client first
- Importability of email addresses from existing, external files
- The option to strip binary attachments from messages you receive to thwart viruses
- User-defined headers and footers for adding banners, ads, usage instructions or forwarding information (to name just a few of the possibilities)
- Wireless SMS mobile device support
- Multiple language support is included in Xtreeme MailXpert
- Support for regular expressions – so, for example, you can automatically accept message that only come from certain domains or block messages sent from certain domains
- Easy backup and restore capabilities
The Pro edition of XtreemeMailXpert also includes:
- Parallel message sending, so distribution can be up to six times faster
- Using user-defined custom fields, you can reuse portions of text, banners, ads, and more in multiple messages
- Send unlimited attachments with your messages, including .PDFs, reports, and spreadsheets
- Parsing support for easily integrating web forms into your email messages
- Looping protection to keep you from sending multiple, identical emails to the same individuals
- Up to 64 custom fields for describing each subscriber in your list
- The ability to run the application as an NT service
- Xtreeme MailXpert helps you keep your customers updated on all the latest product release, special offers, and changes to your site
- Enables you to provide your customers with 24/7 on-demand support
- Allows you to create and maintain user forums, providing further value to your customers
Format / Requirements
XtreemeMailXpert is a downloadable software product, not a web-based service and, therefore, does have specific system requirements, namely:
- Windows 95 OSR and above
- Windows NT 4 Service pack and above
- Internet Explorer 4 or higher
- 4 MB free disk space
Ease of Use
Xtreeme MailXpert requires no prior knowledge of computers or email, no specialized PC skills, and no programming experience whatsoever, making it a perfect program for newbies wishing to become competitive in the internet marketplace as much as for the internet marketing experts wishing to further optimize their already-winning system.
And, since XtreemeMailXpert runs on your own machine, you maintain full control over its operations. You don’t need an active internet connection to work with your various projects.
"At last software and service to match - We took a long time to evaluate various mail list software packages and when we finally decided on Xtreeme MailXpert we were well pleased with our choice. Most of all we were impressed by Xtreeme's exceptionally high interest in client satisfaction and its level of dedication in making sure that any queries were sorted out quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this software package and company."
- Thomas Altmann [iTravelto.com]
"We have been using XtreemeMailXpert to handle our large mailing list for years now. We have never had a problem with the software and any questions were answered in a very short period of time. The one-time purchase will be one of the best tools for the growth of your business. 100% Satisfied Customer."
- Matt Roy [Diecast Warehouse Inc.]
If you need help with Xtreeme MailXpert, access the Xtreeme Support Center, which includes a detailed Knowledgebase, a User Forum, and Email Ticket support.
Free evaluation versions of both editions of XtreemeMailXpert (with restricted features) are available for examination before you buy. These editions limit you to 500 messages before the demo locks up on you, and every message sent includes a brief notice from Xtreeme, one you’re not obliged to keep once you register (and pay) for the full version.
Xtreeme MailXpert sells for a one-time price of:
- $59 for the Standard Edition
- $125 for the Pro Edition
Also, Xtreeme offers a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee on all its products, which includes both editions of XtreemeMailXpert.