Top Cold Fusion Hosting Companies
Applications, databases, and websites succeed through innovative back-end solutions which rely upon Cold Fusion hosting solutions to run seamlessly. With numerous websites running feature-rich programs and interacting with several databases simultaneously, having the best Cold Fusion hosting solutions intact means your business is serious about permanency. Cold Fusion environments, in general, provide stable yet consistent methods for application development while adhering to speedy delivery of information across the Internet for collaboration or simple website interactivity. The best Cold Fusion hosting companies understand the perks and features that make Cold Fusion website hosting the choice for businesses wanting cutting edge hosting platforms.
||SHARED WEB HOST
Here’s how the Cold Fusion web hosting platform stays ahead of the technological curve:
Seamless Application Integration
Numerous .ASP and PHP applications have migrated to Cold Fusion web hosting because little extra coding is needed to integrate applications from front-end or back-end of servers. Since other server configurations require extra coding and other addons to seamlessly operate, the best Cold Fusion hosting companies have optimized their servers to accommodate your numerous application needs, while offering quick runtime environments for end-user ease of use. Scalability is also extremely easy should your business expand and need ramped up applications to perform multitudes of tasks while utilizing Cold Fusion web hosting services.
Database-driven websites rely upon storage, programming, and continuous access to this data. Since Cold Fusion website hosting platforms perpetuate databases much smoother, customers can interact and businesses can collect and exchange information much quicker than other native webhosts. Cold Fusion programmers are specifically trained on programming databases for instances such as your business; Cold Fusion web hosting is simply the best solution for database scalability, reliability, and overall security.
Easy to Learn
Whereas other platforms may seem difficult to pick up within a reasonable amount of time, Cold Fusion web hosting, from front to back, is nearly out-of-the-box ready to go and requires little front-end interaction. Many savvy programmers love using Cold Fusion because CFML is an easy language to code dynamically driven server side applications, maintain databases, and make websites come alive in general. Adding features to Cold Fusion web hosting servers is also relatively seamlessly and doesn’t require advanced knowledge to take care of. Since the Cold Fusion website hosting environment will be slightly more costly than other native hosting platforms, and primarily runs off Windows 2000 or Windows NT server configurations, the maintenance is simply better than most.
Some Companies Offering Cold Fusion Hosting
Handfuls of Cold Fusion Web Hosting companies offer Cold Fusion 10 hosting, which comes with immeasurable benefits. We’ve listed several below, along with some of their key perks.
- Hostek – Offers an excellent cost-effective Cold Fusion website hosting solution which fast paced businesses can tailor-fit to their growing needs. Most of their packages are affordably priced yet offer powerful features and scalability, while providing up to 25 Cold Fusion data sources per domain.
- CF Dynamics – Perhaps more experienced and amongst the best Cold Fusion hosting companies around, CF Dynamics offers expert server management for busy customers, updated CF versions, while offering programmer support when you need server side changes. Truly an excellent Cold Fusion hosting company to work with.
- Host Nexus – Offers Cold Fusion web hosting on Linux and Windows platforms, while remaining updated on changes made through Adobe. Extremely affordable and highly touted for their customer service attentiveness.
- Edge Web Hosting – A competitive leader in Cold Fusion cluster services, while remaining industry leaders in Cold Fusion web hosting application services. Constantly developing their datacenters to meet future demand.
- Media 3 – Running nearly 17 years strong, Media 3 could arguably be the best Cold Fusion web hosting solution around as they’ll assist customers with all-around support and assistance with Cold Fusion hosting integration, upgrades, and additional services to piggyback their platform.
Keep in Mind
Again, Cold Fusion website hosting isn’t always going to be the cheapest solution around, yet it will be the strongest, easiest to maintain, and most scalable hosting solution for serious companies wanting seamless business operations. The customer support needs to be present along with similar compliances to HIPAA or PCI should your business take and store medical records or process payments for customers. Overall, Cold Fusion hosting remains the favorite amongst programmers and application development professionals.