Updated August 2022
Verizon Web Hosting Services offers a beginner friendly interface that makes hosting and creating your website a breeze. Bloggers and personal websites look more professional and visually appealing when hosted through Verizon
While there are other hosting companies with lower prices, few are backed by such large corporate infrastructural resources as Verizon Web Hosting Services, thereby justifying the slightly higher costs for hosting services.
Verizon Web Hosting Services Plans & Pricing (2022)
Verizon Web Hosting Services offers unlimited bandwidth and storage but we suggest reading the fine print to all terms and conditions. “Unlimited” doesn’t always mean what it should.
Verizon Web Hosting Services Web Hosting was established to help businesses gain the exposure they deserve, and build professional quality websites. While their top two plans might be slightly more expensive than the competition, they come fully loaded with Verizon Web Hosting Services SiteBuilder which will help you design your website.
Their services include:
- WordPress Hosting
- Website Builder
Verizon offers a large range of domains at competitive prices. By hiring a domain within their platform, you will be given domain security and privacy, as well as DNS management and 24/7 support.
A business email address provides a more trustworthy image to your business, especially when communicating with customers and partners. That said, Verizon has several email hosting plans, ranging from 1 mailbox to over 20+ mailboxes.
- 1 Mailbox: for as little as $3.19/mo, you can get yourself 1 mailbox, to handle all of your business.
- 5 Mailboxes: if you have a small team and require mailboxes for each and every one of them, then know you can get 5 mailboxes at just $1.59/mo per mailbox
- 10 Mailboxes: at $1.19 per mailbox.
- 20+ Mailboxes: there is no limit to how many mailboxes you can have, but the more you ask for, the less you pay.
Whether you are a new business owner requiring only one website, or a founder of a multinational company, you can use Verizon’s WordPress Hosting.
Their cheapest plan stands at $6.49/mo and all plans come with their free website builder.
- Starter: at $6.49/month, you can host 1 domain, 100 sub-domains, and enjoy 100GB of disk space, 10 email addresses, secure FTP, and much more.
- Standard: For an additional $1, you’ll get all of the benefits of the Starter plan, as well as 400 sub-domains, 40 email addresses, 400GB of disk space and 1 private domain registration.
Verizon prides itself on providing consistent value and keeping reasonable prices year after year. They offer 3 different hosting plans:
- Basic: this plan has all the tools needed for a professional mobile-friendly site, at just $2.92/month.
- Advanced: the advanced plan is ideal for increasing traffic and establishing a strong digital presence, for $4.22/month.
- Premier: ideal for sites with heavy traffic, multiple pages and heavy files, such as videos. All at $5.22/month.
Without any coding experience needed, anyone is able to create and customize their own website from scratch with Verizon Small Businesses.
- Basic: build your own website for as low as $6.66/month. This plan includes domain and email.
- Professional: the same plan as the Basic, with additional storage and email for your employees.
Pros and Cons
Choosing the right hosting for your business is important and should be considered carefully.
- Cheap pricing
- Customizable backend
- 24/7 support
- Simple app install
- Messy branding and policies
- Frequent downtime
- Lacks modern features
Our webmasters do extensive research to determine accurate scoring for each web host. Learn more here.
Help Us Help You
Making these in depth reviews isn’t easy and we’d love to hear your feedback, did we
do a good job, what did you find informative, what was missing, what could be
better, we’re very interested in your experience, please do share!