Updated August 2022
Yola was founded in South Africa back in 2007 and they are now renowned all around the globe. Their motto is simple: making the website building process as fast and stress-free as possible.
They offer a cost-effective solution that is ideal for those with zero experience and their website builder is available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish (multi-language support is also available).
Yola offers clients the opportunity to build a website absolutely free – no third-party advertisements – within 30 minutes. It’s a fast, flexible hosted website builder designed to grow with your business or organization.
Yola’s Plans & Pricing
- Yola has only one service they provide: website builder. Having their attention focused on one service has allowed them to up their game in comparison to their competitors.
Yola allows you to build your ad-free website free of charge, with access to their excellent drag-and-drop editor, a range of layout and style options, and plenty of widgets to help you build the site you want, with photos, videos, maps, forms, text, and more.
Then, when you’re ready to grow, you can upgrade your account to one of their many plans, according to your needs.
- Free: this plan allows you to build up to 2 websites at zero cost. You’ll have 1GB of storage space to share between the two websites and you can have those websites in 2 different languages. The downsides are that file sizes are limited to 5MB and you can only have 2 pages between the 2 websites.
- Bronze: At just $5.91/month, you can create up to 5 websites with 2GB of storage space to share between them. In this plan, you will still be limited to files under 5MB, but unlike the free plan, you can have up to 1,000 website pages.
- Silver: Entrepreneurs and freelancers will certainly benefit from the Silver plan. It allows you to have up to 25 websites, with 5GB of storage space and the file size limit is 100MB. This plan allows you to have your websites in multiple languages and you’ll get 24/7 customer care, all for $14/month.
- Gold: Last but not least is the Gold Plan, which, in addition to all the benefits from the Silver plan, also grants you unlimited storage space for your websites, as well as a 150MB file size limit and Priority customer care.
Pros and Cons
There are many benefits to Yola, and we’re about to go through some of them, as well as some disadvantages:
- 30-day money back guarantee
- SSL secure payment
- 99,9% website uptime
- Fully customizable, professional-templates
- Search engine friendly design
- Powerful, easy-to-use website builder
- No blogging platform
- Most themes are outdated
- Navigation and design limitations
Our webmasters do extensive research to determine accurate scoring for each web host. Learn more here.
Help Us Help You
Making these in depth reviews isn’t easy and we’d love to hear your feedback, did we
do a good job, what did you find informative, what was missing, what could be
better, we’re very interested in your experience, please do share!